Sunday, June 14, 2009

It Was GRAND!


The grand opening at Winnie and Tulula's was... well... grand!

You know, I think I'll just leave the reporting of this wonderful event to Mindy.



She has a way with words. She tells me I have a way with pictures. If that's so, I'll just let my girlfriend and my lens do the talking.









The above photos are just a small sampling of the many pictures I took. And they are actually somewhat atypical. Because most of the pictures that I took at the grand opening were not of the stuff, but of the PEOPLE. You know... the shopping, the talking, the laughing.

If you would like to view a chronological slide show of the pictures from my camera, click here. Or if you're not big on slide shows, you can visit my Flickr set. Either way, I think you'll agree... it really was GRAND!


9 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Photos. Junk. Junkers. Photos of junk and junkers. What's not to love? Fabulous as always!!

Amy

trash talk said...

I spent forever looking at all the photographs...fantastic! I loved the candids of people (You are right!). I really loved the one of Jenn in the mirror...so artsy. I'm not sure how to do a link, but I'm going to try and do one to all the posts on the opening. Thanks for taking all the time to really put some good photos out there...mine stunk!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Those are AMAZING pictures! The one of Mindy is the best. It's beautiful!!!

Glad you guys had a good weekend.

-FringeGirl

Mindy said...

Yup. You are mighty handy with the new camera! Thank you for making our memories so beautifully visible, love! ~Mindy

Margo said...

David, I loved the slideshow, and I think I may Lift a few of the photo's if that's OK. I'll give full credit of course.

Margo

The Texas Woman said...

Good stuff, David! Thanks for sharing!

The Texas Woman

Penny said...

Yea!! I'm glad everything went well!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

What grand and lovely pictures! Looks like A lot of good things are coming together in a wonderful way! Congrats on your G.O.! Katie

Debra@CommonGround said...

David, Your photos are honestly breathtaking. I enjoyed each and every one. The faces were amazing and the merchandise wasn't half bad either. Loved it!!!
Debra
p.s. I have a man named David, too.