Tuesday, October 6, 2009
To mark the 25th anniversary of National Breast Cancer Awareness month as well as her own "bloggaversary," my friend, FringeGirl is throwing a Party in Pink. As you can see, I've put on one of my "I dare to wear pink" shirts to join in the fun!
You too can participate! Here are the simple rules...
1. Link your specific ‘Party in Pink’ post to Mr. Linky located on FringeGirl's Party in Pink blog.
2. Take a picture of yourself wearing pink. If I can do it, you can too!
3. Honor a woman or many women who have or have had breast cancer. If you don't know anyone who fits these qualifications, honor women in general with this disease.
4. Be an encouragement to others with your post!
5. Somewhere in your post, link back to The Domestic Fringe. This will allow your readers to come and read other tributes.
I'm dedicating my Party in Pink post to another blog friend, Cher. And in honor of her decidedly Texas flavor, I have also put on my best 6x beaver Resistol. Yee haw!